- You Are Here:
- About the Center
- Technical Information
All auditorium seats are padded, fabric covered, plastic backed, fold up seats.
Capacities are as follows:
- Orchestra Level accommodates 497 (483 fixed seats, 7 wheelchair spaces, and their 7 companion seats)
- Balcony Level accommodates 312 (308 fixed seats, 2 wheelchair spaces, and their 2 companion seats)
- Total: 809 seats (800 fixed seats, 9 wheelchair spaces)
- Note: All wheelchair spaces are meant to accommodate motorized or standard wheelchairs.
The stage floor is level, painted black, ¾-inch high-density particle board, laid over 3/4 sprung pads, on a modular steel constructed support frame.
For the following measurements, the proscenium plaster line is the upstage edge of the proscenium opening:
- Plaster line to Cyc - 36 feet
- Plaster line to the US edge of apron/pit - 2 feet
- Orchestra Pit centerline depth - 7 feet, 6 inches
- Orchestra Pit width at apron edge - 31 feet
- Stage height above Auditorium level - 3 feet, 3 inches
- Centerline to left clear - 26 feet
- Centerline to right clear - 26 feet
Stage Left: 30 feet from proscenium to offstage wall (narrows to 17 feet for US 1/3).
Stage Right: 16 feet from Proscenium to fly system.
Motorized Gala Lift (spiral lift). Normal levels are Stage, Audience, and Orchestra.
The Proscenium width is 39 feet - 6 inches. Maximum Proscenium height is 24 feet. The "show teaser" may be used in combination with the "show legs" to modify the Proscenium opening.
The height from stage to grid is 59 feet, 6 inches. A locking rail is located at stage right. Low trim for each set is 46 inches.
Spot lines are possible over most of stage.
- 28 feet by 50 feet (burgundy), Travels or Flies
- 1 set house legs 28 feet by 14 feet (burgundy) - 50% fullness
- 4 set black 28 feet by 14 feet - 50% fullness
- 1 House border (burgundy) 50 feet x 12 feet - 50% fullness
- 4 Black 50 feet x 12 feet - 50% fullness
- 1 set Black Traveler. Center opening 75% fullness. Travels or Flies
- 1 Black Sharktooth scrim 50 feet by 28 feet
- 1 White Sharktooth scrim 50 feet by 28 feet
- White Sharktooth leno-filled scrim 50 feet by 28 feet
Working Height of Battens
The grid is a grating type structure allowing lines to be spotted over any position onstage. High trim is 57 feet (except for the (5) lighting battens with permanently wired raceways, which have high trim at 47 feet). Low trim is 46 inches. Typical working height is 22 feet - 26 feet.
- 2-1/2 inch by 52 feet, schedule 40 pipe, 6 points
- Type: (Single Purchase)
- Thirty-six (36) single purchase t-bar counterweight line sets, controlled by a lock rail at stage level, are located stage right. All counterweight sets use 6 lines under hung from the grid on 9' centers
- Stage right is 49 feet above stage level.
- Stage right and stage left, are 23 feet above stage level.
Through "shop area" behind stage. Access through doors upstage right and upstage left.
There are 2 dedicated company switches (1) 60 amp, 3 phase (tails/CAMLOC) Sound, and (1) 200 amp, 3 phase (tails/CAMLOC) lighting.
- (3) CD80 racks (Strand with Johnson controllers)
- (288) 2.4KW dimmers in 144 dual modules (Strand)
- ETC GIO@5
| Stage Instruments
- (2) Phoebus Imarc 850 (Does not cover upstage, architectural interference)
- (1) Epson PowerLite Pro Z8255NL XGA 3LCD Projector
- (1) Screen 20 X 40 Front Projection
- Rear of main auditorium 56' from stage on center (Sound Porch)
Hearing Assist System
- Listen system 72 (MHz) with 40 digital receivers
- Clear-Com FreeSpeak II (10 headsets)
Audio/ Video Playback
Front of House Sound
- Yamaha M7CL - 48 Control Console
- Yamaha Digital Mixing Engine DME64N
Fixed Line-Array Loudspeakers
- Center-Array: (8) Meyer M'elodie
- Left / Right: (2) Meyer UPA-2P
- Left / Right Under Balcony: (2) Meyer UPJ-1P
- Subwoofer: (1) Meyer M2D
- Front Fills: (6) Meyer MM-4XP
Stage Left Monitor System (Additional labor and/or rental time could apply)
- (2) Rocknet 302.LO
- (1) Yamaha LS9-32
- (10) Crest CA 9
- Whirlwind 32 x 32 per channel transformers split snake
- (8) JBL VRX915M Stage Monitor 15 inches 2-Way
- 16 channels stage right with two returns
- 32 channels stage left with two returns
- 8 channels orchestra pit
- 6 channels pin rail
- 4 channels back stage wall
- (7) Shure 58
- (5) Shure 57
- (4) Shure SM81
- (4) Crown PCC-160
- (4) Sennheiser MD421-II
- (4) Hanging choral microphones
- (5) Stewart Active DI box
- (2) Radial Passive DI box
- (2) Radial J48 DI
*Other microphones may be available upon request
Yamaha C7E grand piano - the piano comes as is and tuning is recommended contact for list of house tuners.
- 13 rolling Wenger shells 6 feet wide
- 3 sets of flown ceiling shells
- (9) choir risers three steps with rails
- (6) 3-foot-by-8-foot tops
- (12) 4-foot-by-8-foot tops
- (135) Wenger black plastic orchestra chairs
- (90) Wenger black music stands
- 8 inches, 16 inches, or 24 inches
- (5) Dressing Rooms
- Dressing Room 1 & 2 – private showers/restrooms
- (1) Green Room
- (1) 50-amp shore power is available to outside touring groups
- Loading Dock (41 inches) is at stage level