Tickets may be purchased from the Poway Center for the Performing Arts Box Office on Friday & Saturday from 1PM-6PM, as well as, 1 hour prior to scheduled event and 30 mins after event start time. The Box Office is located at 15498 Espola Road.
Tickets may also be purchased over the phone using your credit card during regular Box Office hours by calling 858-748-0505.
NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON PURCHASED TICKETS
Purchasing Tickets Online
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We value your trust and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us.
Conditions of Ticket Sales & Theater Policies
- All sales are final, there are no exchanges or refunds of tickets purchased at the Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
- Every audience member must possess a ticket, including children over 1 year requiring a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available, advanced arrangement is necessary. Please call the Box Office on Friday & Saturday from 1PM-6PM or an hour prior to curtain time and they will be happy to assist you. Box Office Line 858-748-0505
- Phone order tickets may be emailed (Print at Home) or may be held in Will Call.
- If you lose your ticket, please call or visit the Box Office and a replacement will be issued to you free of charge.