In compliance with the State of California Department of Public Health and County of San Diego requirements, the Poway Center for the Performing Arts (PCPA) will take the following steps to support the health and safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers.
MASK AND VACCINE POLICY
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status and must completely cover the nose and mouth.
- All patrons (18 years or older) must show proof of full vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 PCR within 48 hours, or a rapid antigen test performed by a medical professional within 24 hours.
- A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, will also be required.
- Proof of vaccination and test results must show the date and time of the test. At least 14 days must have elapsed since the date of the final dose.
- A physical vaccination card or copy, a photo of your vaccination card or State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record will be accepted.
- The PCPA reserves the right to deny admission to any patron who does not provide the necessary documentation or follow any COVID-related policy.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- The HVAC system has been upgraded to improve air filtration and ventilation.
- Tickets, if provided by the PCPA, are scanned using a touchless system, and can be sent electronically.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures. Hand-washing facilities and sanitizer readily available.
- Outdoor eating and drinking area.
Even with all efforts and added precautions, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in a public place where people are present. By visiting the PCPA, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.