In compliance with the State of California Department of Public Health and County of San Diego requirements, the Poway Center for the Performing Arts (PCPA) will take the following steps to support the health and safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers.
MASK AND VACCINE POLICY
- All staff, volunteers, and guests are welcome to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are not required for our venue due to a seating capacity that is less than 1,000.
- In alignment with other rental theatres, the presenting client may identify, implement, and require additional requirements (i.e., indoor masking regardless of vaccination status, proof of vaccination, and a negative test). Prior to arrival, we highly recommend that you check for requirements at powaycenter.com or the direct website for your performance.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- The HVAC system has been upgraded to improve air filtration and ventilation.
- Tickets, if provided by the PCPA, are scanned using a touchless system, and can be sent electronically.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures. Hand-washing facilities and sanitizer readily available.
- Outdoor eating and drinking area.
Even with all efforts and added precautions, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in a public place where people are present. By visiting the PCPA, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.