PUSD is pleased to invite parents to their upcoming Poway Center for the Performing Arts workshop, "What I Wish My Parents Knew," hosted by Poway educators and community members, on March 22, 6:30 to 8:45pm. A series of interactive workshops on topics identified by students as their greatest challenges today will be available.
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Handling Academic Pressure
- The Challenges of Social Media
- Addressing Drugs, Alcohol, and Vaping
- Establishing Guardrails
- Communicating With Your Teens
Facilitators will include principals from 7 PUSD secondary schools, and various representatives from the community. The program has been presented to more than 6,000 parents since they began in 2012.
Tuesday, March 22 at 6:30pm
Free General Admission